|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Bulga is a locality in the Singleton Council region of New South Wales, Australia. It had a population of 354 as of the 2016 census. The name is derived from an Aboriginal word for "mountain" or "isolated hill or mountain".Bulga Public School operated from 1868 until December 1970.Bulga Post Office opened as The Bulga on 1 August 1878, was renamed Bulga on 1 January 1894 and closed on 2 July 1993.The village today contains the Regional Fire Service regional headquarters, National Parks and Wildlife Service offices, an Anglican church, a police station, scout hall in the former school building, recreation ground, service station and community hall. The community hall, originally a School of Arts, celebrated its 125th anniversary in October 2018. The Anglican church, St Mark's, holds a monthly service on the third Sunday of the month.The village shares a local progress association with nearby Milbrodale.
|Our new tool powered by|