- A field is your Start point. Enter an address, suburb, postcode or business name (e.g. Jo’s Diner) or business category (e.g. cafes).
- B field is your End point. Enter an address, suburb, postcode or business name (e.g. Jo’s Diner) or business category (e.g. cafes)
- Select your preferred travel mode: Fastest with tolls, Fastest without tolls, Shortest with tolls, Shortest without tolls or walking.
- Tap/click Get Directions.
- Your step-by-step directions appear below the fields and the route displays on the map.
- On smaller screens, where the site appears in single column, the directions are returned on the map first and you can flip to the turn-by turn list view with the ‘List’ button at the top right of the screen.
- Edit directions, can be found at the top left of the map page.
Tap/click ‘Edit’ and the fields open up again and you can change your route.